UKREMT : ©2016
Registered Trade Mark
There is currently one level of individual registration but we are working on two others but all including level one will ensure registration with UKREMT and access to the members only pages and discounts, as they become available.
* Associate Registration: Applications Open £0.00 (2017 Free of Charge)
Benefits: Registration with UKREMT (A-C) £20 per two years (from 1/1/18)
Details will appear on UKREMT online register
Discounts yet TBC including CPD providers & kit suppliers
* Full Registration upgrade: Applications Open £0.00 (2017 Free of Charge)
Benefits: Registration with UKREMT (D-H) £45 per two years (from 1/1/18)
UKREMT ID Card (from 1/1/18)
UKREMT Membership Certificate (via PDF even during 2017)
UKREMT Cloth Badge (coming 2018)
Ability to use the post nominals EMT-R
Discounts yet TBC with suppliers
* Optional "Level 3" Fellowship of UKREMT: (Currently via invitation onlyy) £0.00 (Currently - Free of Charge)
Must pass written and OSCE exams to show they are current at grade they are applying for
Help us develop the UKREMT
Benefits: As above level 2 plus:
Ability to use post nominals EMT-F
* Corporate membership: Applications Open £0.00 (Currently - Free of Charge)
Benefits: Mapped entry on corporate page on the website
Ability to bulk upload applications
Ability to upload jobs and shifts to Job Bulletin page
Ability to help shape the UKREMT
* Retired Members: Applications Open £0.00 (Free of Charge - Life)
Following a conversation from interested individuals we have decieded to allow retired PHEM
providers to join the UKREMT - This level of membership is open to any pre-hospital care provider that has
retired from pre-hospital care but still interested in its development.
Apply via email only direct to email@example.com stating your previous qualification and employer.
Benefits: Only that you will help develop the UKREMT and its direction which will in turn help those currently
employed with in it.